Wednesday, July 23, 2014

wilmington snapshot: fort fisher aquarium.

During Justin's mom's visit to Wilmington at the end of June, we finally managed to make it over to the North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher. As we perused the halls, the rain was pouring outside. It was a steamy, humid summer day, & it was nice to escape into the air conditioned bliss among the fish. I do hope that you enjoyed what I shared of our visit. Looking back makes me want to go back. Maybe one day, we will.

Want to see more photos from the afternoon? They're all here.

2 comments:

siddathornton said...

I love that sign stating what you can't do on the plants. :)

siddathornton said...

Great picture - I love the jellies!

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...