Wednesday, October 30, 2013

my ongoing love of hugh macrae park.



I wrote on Monday about looking inward, & I really couldn't think of a better place to do so than the one pictured above. Really, for me, nothing compares to pulling on my running shoes, driving over to my favorite park, firing up my Pandora app, & just... running. Running until I can't anymore. Running to combat the stress I'm feeling. Running for the health of my body & mind. And then, I'll stop running, & I'll walk for another half a lap or so, taking in the beauty of what has now long been one of my favorite places in Wilmington.

LSC

1 comment:

siddathornton said...

Wish I had such a park nearby, would be a huge motivation to run everyday and break from the crowded world!


-SJay
www.sweetswithfreaks.blogspot.com

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...