Tuesday, October 29, 2013

i chopped off my hair [& i like it!].

*Note: this post was accidentally deleted earlier [I know - GASP]. So, if you commented, I apologize... I lost them all.

Whenever I consider writing a post about my hair, I think of this one, which was published long ago. And if that post told you anything, it's that I like changing up my hair [to say the least]. So, the fact that this past Friday, I walked into the salon & asked them to chop around eight inches off my hair, should come as no surprise, really.

If you follow me on Instagram, then you've probably already seen most of these photos. But, for records' sake, I wanted to chronicle the big chop here on my blog.



So far, I am really loving the new 'do. It's proven to be quite low maintenance, Justin absolutely LOVES it, & to be honest, I feel like a new person. There's just something about changing up your hair, you know? It's coming up on time to re-dye my hair, & I'm trying to decide whether to go a bit darker, or to keep rockin' the brown with red undertones look.

What do you think?

LSC

photos: hair, long & short | see more on instagram

3 comments:

siddathornton said...

Super cute! I'm digging the reddish undertones too but winter is always a great time to go darker.

siddathornton said...

I love the new cut! I always feel so refreshed after I get a bunch of hair chopped off.

siddathornton said...

I LOVE it, it looks perfect on you.
I switched sides that I part my hair on :) It'll do until layers come in December!
Eat Cake

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...