Tuesday, August 13, 2013

so far...



these cupcakes have nothing to do with this post. but, i mean, YUM.

Blaugust. 

That thing where I committed to writing a blog post every day of August, to celebrate my birthday month. Because, honestly, YES, it is stressful to put content up on my blog every single day. I don't always schedule the posts ahead of time, I don't always feel inspired to write. But it still makes me feel so productive, so accomplished to get something done each day. And so, here we are. 

I thought today - since it is kind of one of those un-inspired days - I'd do a little round-up of the posts I've written so far for Blaugust. I love a lot of the posts I've put up so far, so I thought, why not? Here they are...

[August 1 a birthday month overhaul.This is where I talk about my August goals, which I'm actually doing pretty well with, if I do say so myself.
[August 2 weekender.I love the shorts in this outfit set, & if they'd like to magically appear in my closet, I'd be fine with that. I also shared my new favorite YouTube channels, which I'm pretty much obsessed with right now.
[August 3 thoughts at the park.A little stream-of-consciousness reflective writing.
[August 5: savannah snapshot: gryphon tea room.A photo round-up of mine & Justin's favorite part of our trip to Savannah.
[August 6: how i organize the blogs i like to read.By far one of my most favorite posts of all the ones I've written. I've been really getting into organization lately, so I really enjoyed writing about how I categorize my blog reads.
[August 7: little joys.A tiny little corner of our apartment that brings me great joy.
[August 8: wardrobe reconstruction: defining my personal style.Another of my all-time favorite posts here on my blog. This is the first post in a series I'll be sharing as I revamp my wardrobe.
[August 9: a song, a book, a quote, a look.Sharing some of my favorites in this post to participate in one of my new favorite link-ups.
[August 10: beach reading.Just a round-up of reads from around the Internet.
[August 12: little joys: a fulfilling monday schedule.Y'all. I seriously had one of the best Mondays ever yesterday. Wanna go read about it? You should. It's simple, but lovely.

What are some of your favorite posts that you've put up lately? I'd love to get caught up - leave a link in the comments, & I'll head over & check it out.

photo: strawberry on strawberry cupcakes \ instagram

1 comment:

siddathornton said...

You are SO good! Those cupcakes look yummy! I am loving my small towns have all the fun post http://yettobedetermined86.blogspot.com/2013/07/small-towns-have-all-fun-my-weekend.html Mostly because it was one of those unexpected really fun days. And it shows the outgoing crazy side of me:)

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...