Saturday, August 31, 2013

see you in october!

I'm taking a break from blogging in the month of September. For more information on why, click here & here. Hopefully this little break will help me get all my blogging thoughts together, as well as affording me some time to read & interact with you all on your blogs. Oh yeah, & get my you-know-what together in school, too.

Not to worry, The Sunday Currently isn't going anywhere. 
Meet me here each Sunday at noon eastern to share what you're up to. 

If you'd care to follow along with my life while I'm away, a good way to find me is 
on Twitter & Instagram, as I'll be updating regularly from those social media platforms. 

Beyond those avenues, I'll see you in October! I'll miss y'all. I hope you'll miss me too!

8 comments:

siddathornton said...

We will miss you!! But all the best in your October endeavors. You are a brave blogging soul so I know it will be great. :)
Cheers!

siddathornton said...

Good luck, see you in a month ;)

siddathornton said...

We will miss you for sure. Have a good break!

siddathornton said...

AH I AM SO BEHIND! I have to go back and catch up on all your posts so I won't be so shocked when I get here :P


but I will miss you - except for Sundays, when I will see you!

siddathornton said...

Sometimes a break is exactly what you need. We'll be here when you get back. =]

siddathornton said...

Thank you for the encouragement. I think this little break is just what the doctor ordered!

siddathornton said...

Just taking a little month-long break! School has been, for lack of a better phrase, kicking my ass. Taking this month to get everything in order. And to do a better job of connecting with everyone!

siddathornton said...

Thank you! :)

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...