Tuesday, May 21, 2013

best of siddathornton.



Today, for the Blog Every Day In May challenge, Jenni prompted us to write out a list of links for our favorite posts in our archives - a Best of Siddathornton, if you will. Thus, I give you: my favorite posts, to date. Oh, & for the sake of brevity, I will be choosing from the last couple of months. Not the entire archive.

what i want to blog about | a post hastily tapped out in a deliciously, inspiringly over-caffeinated state.

sidda just loves books | a post that explains my blog name.

on time | one of my most honest posts, about how the passage of time stresses me out at times

choosing our snapshots | a post about how we choose what we share.

a little look at pinehurst | some thoughts about our visit to pinehurst, north carolina.

friday's letters, to myself | an edition of friday's letters in which i write to myself.

glimpses of spring | one of the charleston snapshot series - lots of beautiful flowers & color.

the kind of person | a list of attributes i hope to one day rock.

waving goodbye to 2012 | the year in review. and trust me, there was a LOT to review.

and, of course, all of the sunday currently posts.

What are your favorite blog posts you've written? Go share on Jenni's blog.


1 comment:

Leah said...

Enjoyed flicking through these! Thanks for posting!

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...