Friday, May 31, 2013

beach reading.



- These weekend snaps from Natalie were the perfect way to start my week on that early Tuesday morning after the Memorial Day festivities. Now, when is my trip to London?

- Lauren is basically my fashion icon. And the shoes in this post are inspiring me in a big way.

- I always get excited when I see that Laura has put up a new post. There is a simplicity in her writing that is endearing & enchanting. I love the writing workshop posts she has started, & I'm looking forward to participating soon. I loved this past week's workshop on detail.

- Allyssa's summer reading 2013 post has me jonesing to put together a warm-weather list of my own. You know, for beach reading.

2 comments:

April said...

I need to a start a fun summer book list, too. And stick to reading them! I've only read four books this year. :(((((

Allyssa said...

Thanks for sharing my post! Have a lovely weekend :)

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...