Thursday, September 6, 2012

a pre-wedding fete: eliza's.


TODAY, ELIZA from case study is sharing some details from her favorite pre-wedding festivity: her bridal shower! she is also sharing some inspiration for those of you out there who may be planning a party. i love her ideas, & i think you will too. don't forget to check out her blog & leave some love. 
 
-----
 
Hello, Siddathornton readers!
I'm honored to be filling in for Lauren today while she's recovering from what I'm sure was a fabulous Bachelorette Party ;) My name is Eliza + I'm the voice behind Case Study, a lifestyle blog that takes a glimpse into my love for wearing stripes, drinking champagne, and living the newlywed life.


When Lauren asked me to share something special I did to prepare for my wedding, I thought through all of those great memories and settled on my bridal shower. My man-of-honor planned the perfect bridal shower, centered around my favorite part of any weekend, brunch! It was surprisingly easy to get guests to agree to a late morning shower + the menu came together quickly. Having everyone I love cozied into one space for presents + breakfast made for the best wedding shower I could have imagined :)

Are you planning a bridal shower? Here are some thoughts/pins to help get your creative juices flowing!

Gift Idea :: a gift to last a lifetime ;)
Invitations :: love how these include the bride-to-be's size
Our menu included :: croissants, quiche, fresh fruit, coffee, and mimosas!

Thanks for having me, Lauren! I can't wait to hear all about your bachelorette festivities :)
I hope you'll all come by Case Study + introduce yourself. Leave a link to your blog in the comments, I'm always on the lookout for new blogs to follow!

-----

read about other pre-wedding festivities here:
natalie's.
daci's.

and coming tomorrow:
a sweet round of friday's fancies created by alison herself + a little story from her.

No comments:

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...