Monday, May 21, 2012

weekend finds.

mondays tend to be a little bit difficult. 
saying goodbye to the weekend, trekking back to work, 
& a whole new slew of responsibilities & plans. 
but maybe just a little bit of inspiration 
will help you out of the back-to-the-grind funk...


- youtube beauty guru [emilynoel83] is one of the most informative makeup & beauty enthusiasts i've ever come across. she is informative, entertaining, and extremely knowledgable. 


- i am in love with the bridesmaids' necklaces from [this wedding]. perhaps providing inspiration for my girls on the big day? the hunt now begins...

- i came across a quote i really enjoyed while reading the [may real simple] the other day: 

"other people have windows overlooking a cityscape, the mountains, or the water, but the crab-apple tree is the 'view' we see from our bedroom window, the ever changing vista that my husband and i watch as we drink coffee in bed on the mornings when we have a little extra time." - francine prose


- justin bought me a [nook color] on saturday night! my excitement has been unrelenting. after i finish my paper copy of fifty shades darker, i will christen my nook with the final installment of the series, fifty shades freed. i have already begun reading dracula on my lovely e-reader - it's a book i've always wanted to read.

- the new editing capabilities on [photobucket] have kept my attention for the past few days; i feel they'll soon become an integral part of my blogging experience. plus, it's just plain fun!

- justin found an interesting article on [why law school is still worth it]. an interesting read.

- only recently have i discovered that some of my material has been [pinned on pinterest]. i wish you could have seen the massive grin that spread across my face upon this discovery.

here's to a productive week!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oohh...I do love that pearl necklace. I have one pretty similar that I got from Ann Taylor. Maybe try there?

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Congrats on getting the Nook. Fun! And let us know what you think when you finish the Fifty trilogy. :-)

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

lori said...

okay those bridesmaid necklaces are SO CUTE! and i kind of loved everything about that wedding, actually.

and i love my nookcolor! im finishing 50 shades of grey... probably tomorrow... and i love that i can download the 2nd and 3rd books immediately, no trip to the bookstore needed!

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...