Tuesday, November 22, 2011

my engagement ring.

in the blur of excitement that was the week after my engagement, my friend & coworker, lindsey, was kind enough to take some lovely photos of my beautiful new piece of jewelry. lindsey is quite talented (as you can see), & i am in love with these shots. a huge thank you to lindsey for sharing her talent with me.

in the months leading up to our engagement, justin asked me to compile some images of rings that i like. i dreamed big, choosing designs from tacori, my favorite. i was already over the moon when justin proposed, but to top it all off, there, before my eyes, was my absolute favorite of them all. i couldn't have asked for more. thank you, justin, for spoiling me absolutely rotten. i still can't believe this ring belongs to me, & i get to wear it every single day. i'm still constantly staring at it - & i still wake up smiling about it. i don't think i'll ever get used to it.

photos: c/o lindsey hudson

25 comments:

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

Oh my goodness your ring is soo soo soooo beautiful! I love it :)

and those photos are incredible too

Congrats!

Michelle (michabella) said...

SWOON!!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

cdarlenecollinspaintings.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful girl with a beautiful ring to match :) We have fun- xo

Anne588 said...

I'm sooo excited for you! The ring is absolutely beautiful!

Hannah said...

beautiful ring. beautiful photos. congratulations!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful pics! Beautiful ring! Tacori does have some pretty stuff!

Jena Roach said...

Ooo I love ring pictures! Yours is awesome! :) I love the leaf one especially. Congrats girl!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

1. Congrats on the engagement! and 2. Beautiful photos!!! I love the first and third. Those are my favs :)

Unknown said...

congratulations on your engagement! I am so happy to have found your blog! our rings are very similar- so it's no wonder that i love your ring. ;)

Unknown said...

It's so beautiful! And how lucky you are to have such a talented friend to take pictures for you. They turned out gorgeous!

xoxo,
Joelle

Laura said...

Your ring is stunning, Congratulations!

Laura xo
http://stylenotesbylaura.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

First of all, your ring is beautiful!!!! Secondly, I love those pictures!!!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

It is SO beautiful!!

Natalie said...

Your ring is STUN.NING. So amazing. Congratulations again!

ashley nicole catherine said...

it's so stunning!! congrats!! xo

paddle to shore said...

wow! it's beautiful. Congratulations!

Cary said...

Holy rock - it's beautiful! Congrats again. :)

Val Fox said...

SO gorgeous! Congrats again. =D

J.Ashley said...

these photos are absolutely gorgeous!,
and congrats!

http://berealbehappy.wordpress.com

Mae B said...

gorgeous ring! congratulations on your engagement!
xx

Lindsey said...

Congratulations on the engagement! Your ring is so gorgeous!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Wonderful post.This ring is really beautiful and amazing that's bring you,the happiest moments of your life. This time in the marketplace Tacori rings Ohio is one of the most leading brand because of their uniqueness.Quality and supreme design, colors and materials are really amazing. Surely It’s particular from any other brand. Check out Tacori rings Ohio

Laraib said...

Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! rings

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...