Monday, November 21, 2011

miscellany monday #7: holiday feelings.

currently...


reading pride & prejudice, still. must finish this week. then, it's on to my lovely winter book list, which will be posted at the beginning of december.
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
writing exciting emails, post-it lists, blog posts for this week, love letters in my head.

listening to the beginnings of my christmas/winter compilation. i love mix tapes & i have some really exciting new music.

thinking about thanksgiving & christmas gifts.

smelling the familiar smell of my office - so happy to be back in here with lindsey after two weeks up in the front office.

wishing for some creative inspiration & the drive to put it all in motion.

hoping for safe travels for all over the holidays.

wearing my mom's scarf. my great-aunt's necklace. a new makeup look that i'm in love with.

loving the holiday feeling. that i've started gossip girl over from the beginning & all of it is on netflix. all that i have to look forward to in the coming year. all of the projects i have on my plate. that it's a three-day week & thanksgiving is about to happen. that i'm visiting my wedding venue on saturday. that i'm seeing a long lost best friend at said wedding venue. all-day text message sessions with justin. i love a lot right now.

wanting to get a lot done this week, especially in the way of working out. and in the way of gift-making. and writing. lofty goals.

needing to pray. while praying in church yesterday, a great peace descended over me. giving everything over to god is something in which i  take great solace. very much-needed during this exhilirating & somewhat stressful time of year.

link-up: miscellany monday on lowercase letters

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah yes, prayer does have a way of just lifting off burdens and refocusing our hearts on what is truly important. I love how you did this post!
Visiting you from the Misc Monday link up!

Ameera (أميرة) said...

I'm getting excited for the holidays too :) This post is so refreshing! Thanks for sharing.

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said...

I always love these posts :) I am so looking forward to the holidays, and now I am really in the mood to pick up Pride and Prejudice and read it for the umpteenth time!

Sarah said...

I can't wait to read about your book list!

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...