Friday, October 21, 2011

friday's fancies #8: simply pink.

friday's fancies #8: simply pink.




as you may have gathered from the title, i wanted to keep my fancies simple this week. and it's safe to say i adore each individual piece of this little ensemble (and i guess i'm going barefoot to whatever hypothetical shindig i'd be wearing this getup). the irene neuwirth rose earrings really caught my eye, but i am 100% obsessed with both the valentino bag & the philosophy di alberta ferretti lace keyhole dress, equally. i wish they were in my closet (wishful thinking is at an all time high, it seems). i also had more of a festive, fancy weekend in mind when i put this together - i'm craving the party scene, apparently.

 

friday's fancies over at {long distance loving} is thinking pink in observance of breast cancer awareness month... so get yourself over there & link up. also, have a lovely friday & a great weekend!

11 comments:

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said...

I absolutely love those earrings! I want them!!

henning love said...

that dress is absolutely amazing love the lace and the simplicity of the dress and how you just let it shine with minimal accessories

Flora Fricker said...

Beautiful outfit! I love keeping things simple :) x

Kate @ Daffodils said...

l-o-v-e that dress! Have a great weekend :)

Stephanie said...

I will take the whole outift!

Shelly said...

So simple and elegant! I love it! xoSHelly

Nikell said...

This is a gorgeous look!! It has great vintage appeal!!


Have a fabulous weekend...
Nikell

Unknown said...

I love this dress so much. It is so gorgeous. Soft, feminine and so pretty!! Great find!!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend

Hannah said...

I love that bag most of all!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Waaay cute! I love each of these pieces :)

Susan said...

I'm loving the lace dress Lauren!! I'd totally take it out of the screen right now! Have a fantastic weekend!

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...